In a nutshell
Sock Box is growing and as a result, we are looking for an experienced Coordinator of Awesomeness to provide awesome support service to our members, customers and potential clientele. The goal is to keep the business running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase member satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to exceed their expectations.
When your friends and family describe you they would say you are fun, people driven and inspire awesomeness in those around you. You have experience working with people and ensuring you exceed customer and member satisfaction. You know the value of yes!
In previous roles you have worked independently, and with various technology solutions. When the phone rarely rings, you’re not afraid to answer and talk to people. In fact, it makes you happy! You are familiar with startup businesses and understand that sometimes work takes place outside of the norm. Mostly, you are really excited to be part of a growing business and team.
In a “people over profit” world, you’re a leader, while still understanding that profit is needed to make the world a better place. As a bonus, you’ve got some familiarity with applications like FreshDesk, WooCommerce, ActiveCampaign, Asana, Google Docs & Sheets, Microsoft Excel, WordPress and Slack. You might even have some great graphic design experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
We move quickly and love to think of ways to continue to grow and change. We want to stay ahead of the competition and will do that by providing an awesome member experience.
If this sounds like you keep reading! We want to hear from you!
Day to day
As you start out with our team you will be responsible for keeping our members happy and you’re going to do that by completing some of the items outlined below.
- Take ownership of members issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Work with other team members to coordinate a successful customer experience.
- Improve upon and develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document member service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop member service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Track and trend member concerns to determine areas of opportunity for improving service and product.
- Make outbound calls to customers and possible partners.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
You will also be tasked to aid our fulfillment team by completing some of the following items.
- Responsible for highly accurate and speedy order picking, packing, shipping and receiving of product.
- Hand writing/printing gift messages.
- Create shipping labels.
- Assist in physical inventories and cycle counts.
Marshall began Sock Box while working in Corporate Calgary. He was bored with the day to day suit and tie and was looking for a way to have a bit more fun with the corporate uniform. On a normal day at work Marshall decided to hit a well known department store to find some colourful, fun socks to brighten his day. He discovered a messy, overwhelming environment and no one to help him make a choice. Once the perfect pair of socks had been obtained the lineup was long and he needed to be back to work – consequently he left without the socks. It was because of this experience that Sock Box was born! Marshall knows that anyone can send you socks but as a team, we deliver awesomeness with your socks.
What makes us unique? We source awesome socks to help brighten up our members sock drawer and make the day awesome! We’re high touch and community focused. Sock Box is exclusive to Canada and each month, automagically, our members get a little bit of awesome in their mail!
We’re a small team and this role will evolve. We’re looking for self-motivated team players who like to get the job done, all while having fun.
Sock Box is an online business based in Calgary, Alberta and delivers only to the Canadian population. The successful candidate will be required to work in our new HQ warehouse located in NE Calgary (McKnight & Deerfoot). At times, some work may be online. Out of town travel will be minimal.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume in PDF by email to email@example.com by April 8, 2019. We will then review all applications and schedule interviews with the selected candidates by April 12, 2019. Please be sure to include why you’re the most awesome person for this role. We will make every effort to contact all applicants.
**Permanent, full-time position – company sock plan included