In a nutshell
Sock Box is growing and as a result, we are looking for an experienced Awesomeness Delivery Coordinator to provide awesome support service to our members, and customers. The goal is to keep the business running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase member satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to exceed their expectations.
When your friends and family describe you they would say you are fun, people driven and inspire awesomeness in those around you. You have experience working independently, as well as with people, ensuring you exceed customer and member satisfaction. You know the value of yes!
In previous roles you have worked independently, with various technology solutions, and in a warehouse setting. You are familiar with startup businesses and understand that sometimes work takes place outside of the norm. Mostly, you are really excited to be part of a growing business and team.
In a “people over profit” world, you’re a leader, while still understanding that profit is needed to make the world a better place. As a bonus, you’ve got some familiarity with applications like ShipStation, Asana, Google Docs & Sheets, FreshDesk, WooCommerce, ActiveCampaign, Microsoft Excel, InDesign and Slack. Don’t worry, we’ll train you on things you might not know.
We move quickly and love to think of ways to continue to grow and change. We want to stay ahead of the competition and will do that by providing an awesome member experience.
If this sounds like you keep reading! We want to hear from you!
Day to day
As you start out with our team your focus will be on exceeding our members expectations when it comes to their orders, and you’re going to do that by completing some of the items outlined below.
- Responsible for highly accurate and speedy order picking, shipping and receiving of product.
- Hand writing/printing gift messages.
- Create shipping labels.
- Assist in physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop team members and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Improve upon and develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Other general warehouse duties.
You will also be tasked to assist our Coordinator of Awesomeness to provide support for our members, customers and potential clientele by completing some of the following items.
- Take ownership of members issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Work with other team members to coordinate a successful customer experience.
- Keep accurate records and document member service actions and discussions.
- Track and trend member concerns to determine areas of opportunity for improving service and product.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
Marshall began Sock Box while working in Corporate Calgary. He was bored with the day to day suit and tie and was looking for a way to have a bit more fun with the corporate uniform. On a normal day at work Marshall decided to hit a well known department store to find some colourful, fun socks to brighten his day. He discovered a messy, overwhelming environment and no one to help him make a choice. Once the perfect pair of socks had been obtained the lineup was long and he needed to be back to work – consequently he left without the socks. It was because of this experience that Sock Box was born! Marshall knows that anyone can send you socks but as a team, we deliver awesomeness with your socks.
What makes us unique? We source awesome socks to help brighten up our members sock drawer and make the day awesome! We’re high touch and community focused. Sock Box is exclusive to Canada and each month, automagically, our members get a little bit of awesome in their mail!
Sock Box is an online business based in Calgary, Alberta and delivers only to the Canadian population. The successful candidate will be required to work in our new HQ warehouse located in NE Calgary (McKnight & Deerfoot). At times, some work may be online. Out of town travel will be minimal.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume in PDF by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 22, 2019. We will then review all applications and schedule interviews with the selected candidates by April 26, 2019. Please be sure to include why you’re the most awesome person for this role. We will make every effort to contact all applicants.
**Permanent, part-time position with long term potential of full time – sock plan included